Is Vinyl Flooring Right For Me?
Vinyl flooring might be the perfect flooring option for your home.
At The FloorWorks, we're proud to offer a wide range of vinyl options that are certain to meet your needs, including luxury vinyl tile (LVT), luxury vinyl plank (LVP), and sheet vinyl.
LVT effectively emulates the look of tile or natural stone but at a much lower cost than the real thing. With LVT flooring, homeowners get the look of hardwood or stone alongside the benefits of engineered flooring. Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) offers impressive hardwood looks while providing those same engineered flooring benefits, like resistance to scratches, spills, and stains.
At The FloorWorks, we offer a range of vinyl flooring options from your favorite brands like Armstrong, Beauflor, Mannington, Quick-Step, Shaw, CT, Tarkett, Johnson, Floor Nation, TruCore, Hybrid Fusion, and many more.
Learn more about the benefits of vinyl, vinyl care and maintenance, and our vinyl flooring installation methods below.
The Benefits Of Vinyl
Vinyl flooring offers several amazing benefits in the home, including:
- Vinyl can mirror the look of hardwood or natural stone but at a much lower overall cost.
- Vinyl is attractive and comes in a wide range of colors, patterns, plank sizes, tile sizes, and overall designs. No matter what your vinyl wants and needs are, there is something to match.
- Vinyl floors are easy to care for and require only broom sweeping to continue to look their best.
- Vinyl floors can last upwards of 20 years if maintained well.
- Vinyl floors are versatile enough to go in almost any room within a home.
- Vinyl is very attractive and in vogue.
- Vinyl is resistant to water, scratches, spills, and stains. It's a very high-performing flooring option.