TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
I/We, the purchaser, customer, hereby acknowledges receipt of this agreement.
It is agreed by the Company as designated on your Proposal and the purchaser as follows:
1. Purchaser contracts The Company to furnish and install all items as described on the proposal.
2. Purchaser agrees to pay The Company 50% of the total proposal amount upon signing of this agreement prior to scheduling of installation and the remaining balance due upon completion of installation. If your credit card is on file, we will charge the balance due on your credit card. Second home owners will be given 10 days to inspect installation. If you cannot do so within that time frame, payment will be due regardless.
3. Unpaid balances are subject to 1.5% interest 15 days post job completion. Customer will be responsible for any and all fees and costs associated with collection including reasonable attorney fees.
4. In the event the purchaser wishes to cancel this order, all materials that have been ordered will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. **If the product is a special order or custom cut, it cannot be cancelled and the customer will be responsible for the entire cost of the materials. There will be no restocking of any materials after 20 days of delivery to The FloorWorks.**
5. The Company agrees to perform all work in a professional manner. In the event of defects in workmanship or material, purchaser shall notify The Company immediately. The Company’s liability hereunder shall be limited to repairing and/or replacing defective material and addressing workmanship concerns. It is understood that The Company will remove excess materials, unless otherwise requested, and it will be disposed of at our discretion.
6. Scheduling and completion of Customer installation is an estimate and may change. The Company will keep the Customer informed of any changes within a reasonable time frame from when it becomes known. Changes can occur for any number of reasons including weather, unforeseen installation issues, availability of installers, and other events that can not be predicted.
7. The Company shall not, under any circumstance be liable for any defects caused by improper subfloor or settling or movement in buildings.
8. Manufacturer care & maintenance guidelines shall be followed to maintain warranties. The Company may provide care and maintenance guidelines, however it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure proper care and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer instructions/guidelines is completed.
9. The Company will not move any computers or electronic equipment. Please refer to our installation guidelines.
10. Flooring installation and demolition is a construction job; accordingly, dust and debris are created. The Company shall not be liable for fine dust that may be present after the installation. The Company will conduct a general clean up of debris and leave the installation immediate area in a broom clean condition. The Company highly recommends that you plan to have a cleaning service or expect to conduct a deep clean to remove any dust that may have been created during demolition or installation or spread to other areas of the property.
11. If the purchaser is buying a natural stone or product, no two pieces are alike. Variation in color and veining are inherent in the product.
12. The Company follows industry standards and allows for additional materials when ordering to account for any undesirable pieces of product and installation variables.
13. If the purchaser is buying ceramic or porcelain tile, please note the majority of product has shade and dye lot variations. If the Company is installing over concrete, we recommend the use of Ditra underlayment to allow for horizontal movement and therefore greatly reducing the potential of cracking the tile or grout. The Company will not be responsible for any cracks if you choose to not to use this product.
14. Hardwood flooring is a product of nature and will vary in appearance from board to board. All hardwood floors will change color when exposed to light and air, especially exotic woods.
15. The Company will schedule your installation upon receipt of accepted proposal and your deposit. The Receipt of a deposit shall constitute your agreement to the scope of work, products chosen and these terms and conditions.
16. Defect Resolution Disclosure: NEW HAMPSHIRE LAW, RSA 359-G, CONTAINS IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST FOLLOW BEFORE YOU MAY FILE A LAWSUIT OR OTHER ACTION FOR DEFECTIVE CONSTRUCTION AGAINST THE CONTRACTOR WHO CONSTRUCTED, REMODELED, OR REPAIRED YOUR HOME. SIXTY DAYS BEFORE YOU FILE YOUR LAWSUIT OR OTHER ACTION, YOU MUST SERVE ON THE CONTRACTOR A WRITTEN NOTICE OF ANY CONSTRUCTION CONDITIONS YOU ALLEGE ARE DEFECTIVE. UNDER THE LAW, A CONTRACTOR HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN OFFER TO REPAIR AND/OR PAY FOR THE DEFECTS. THERE ARE STRICT DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES UNDER STATE LAW, AND FAILURE TO FOLLOW THEM MAY AFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO FILE A LAWSUIT OR OTHER ACTION.
17. The undersigned, the purchaser, hereby states that they have disclosed any and all medical conditions, unique issues, or any other condition, topic, concern, or issue that may be present, require special attention, or otherwise affect the project during any phase of the purchaser’s project.
18. The purchaser hereby allows the company to to use media of the installation and finished installation for the purposes of advertising. The purchaser may specifically request media of their install not be used, this request shall be in writing. This shall be done in writing by which shall be its own dedicated request in writing. An email shall not constitute this request, however a letter attached to an email shall be accepted by the company.
19. Purchaser hereby acknowledges receipt of the installation guidelines.
20. This agreement is made under and shall be governed, constructed, and interpreted by, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire.
We look forward to completing your project for you. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Customer acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and Proposal are required prior to scheduling installation. Acceptance of Proposal with a paid deposit shall be a binding acceptance of the proposal and terms and conditions.
CUSTOMER SIGNATURE:___________________________________ DATE:_________