Is Carpet Right For You?
When it comes to flooring options for your home, nothing comes close to offering the comfort and warmth of carpet flooring. As a flooring option, carpet is soft underfoot and adds safety to the home. While it might not work in kitchens and bathrooms, on the whole, carpet is a versatile flooring material that can function well in various rooms within the home. Carpet is also very aesthetically appealing and comes in a wide range of colors, patterns, cuts, fibers, and designs. No matter what type of carpet you're looking for, we have the product for you.
At The FloorWorks, we're proud to feature carpets from leading brands like Dixie Home, DreamWeaver, Shaw, Godfrey Hirst, Milliken, Mohawk, NRF Select, Oriental Weavers, Philadelphia Commercial, Masland, Hagaman and other leading Manufacturers.
Learn more about the benefits of carpet, carpet maintenance, and our carpet installation below.
The Benefits Of Carpet
As a flooring option, carpet boasts several impressive benefits, including:
- Carpet is soft underfoot and very comfortable within a home.
- Carpet is affordable!
- Carpet is versatile enough to work well in bedrooms, living rooms, playrooms, offices, etc.
- Carpet is easy to maintain and requires only basic vacuuming to continue looking great.
- Carpet comes in a wide range of patterns, cuts, fibers, looks, and colors. No matter what your carpet wants and needs are, there is a product to match.
- Carpet is durable for the price-point.
- Carpet can help to insulate a home.
- Carpet has sound-reducing qualities.
- Carpet never goes out of style!